~CuCuK AnGiN~

~Taukeh~

Ronaldo aiming to be the best



Ronaldo's late effort at the Madejski Stadium on Saturday took his tally for the campaign to 23 to equal his return of last season.

"I never imagined I would have 23 goals by January, but the team are playing very well and my friends are creating many opportunities for me to score," said Ronaldo.

"It is a pleasure and a great compliment when people compare me to George Best. For me, Best was one of the most important players ever.

SCORE MORE

"Last season I scored 23 times. This time I want to score more. I just want to do my best and improve every year."

But while he is happy to be likened to Manchester United legend Best, Ronaldo insists he is concentrating on helping his side win the Barclays Premier League.

Ronaldo added: "If I break his record I'm happy, but to be honest, I don't care. The most important thing is for the team to win the title."

0 Response for the "Ronaldo aiming to be the best"

Related Posts with Thumbnails