~CuCuK AnGiN~

~Taukeh~

Sis or love...

Now all not same anymore...
Sis? No more..Now all already change..Now she was not my sis anymore.The status was changed..She was my love now..

Some confusing to my heart in first time when i told myseld that i already fall in love with someone that i call her sis.. One day i cannot hold anymore when i really has to said that i fall in love..
Tell him the truth..Just want her to know my heart, i didn't ask anything..Even her love..Just want her know my heart..

She just said that she was not surprise...Maybe she know from someone else before..Actually all of this come by theirself..I don't how this can be happen..It just like that..Its come to me and i told her i want her..That's all...

Love is not a simple story..It was related with two side..But we are still new with this..Better for me and her to know each other well before go to next stages...

Am i Right??

0 Response for the "Sis or love..."

Related Posts with Thumbnails